Yes, Scourge is my mate.((This is the only real character in this quiz)) I`ve got four kits, too. No. Don`t want one. Mates only distract you from what matters; loyalty to your Clan.
Iwalk urban 2 firmware
- This takes place in a warriors world in which medicine cats could take mates and have kits, even though not many cats approve of that. And we're also assuming that history before these stories were the same as in the books, because when I do Cinderpelt's story, Spottedleaf will be dead and Yellowfang in ThunderClan, even though their stories ...
- Honeyfern is Poppyfrost, Cinderheart, Molekit's littermates. She is also Berrynose's formal mate. She diedy bravely saving a kit from a snake, she is a true good warrior in THunderclan Orange and brown tabby she cat
WARRIOR CATS RPG!!!🐱🐱🐱, a project made by 🍫🐱Kit Cat🐱🍫 using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
- He saw a skunk spray his friend. They laughed about it, but the smell was awful. He spent a couple of moons learning herbs from the medicine cat and ended up very skilled at healing, making him very useful in battles. Family Mother: Whiskerstripe - a tawny and black she-cat (dead) Mother: Thrushice - a ginger and cream striped tabby she-cat (dead)
MATE: Honeystar RANK: Warrior KITS: none(yet) FAMILY: All missing DESCRIPTION: Grey fur with tiny golden spots BIO: After a forest fire his family was seperated.Even though he is happy where he lives he always looks for his family. FAMILY: He will defend his clan with his life. His main target to protect is the nursery or the elders
- See full list on ultimatewarriorcats.fandom.com
Games Movies TV Video. Wikis. ... Mates: None Kits: None ... Warrior Cats Forever Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. View Mobile Site
- Thunderkit is a she-cat kit with gray fur with dark gray stripes and yellow eyes. ... Games Movies TV Video. Wikis. ... Warrior cats fandom Wiki is a FANDOM Books ...
And if Fireheart died, he and sandstorm wouldn't become mates, no Squirrelflight or Leafpool, the trip to the sun drown place would be different ( since no squirrelflight or stormfur ) and Leafpool wouldn't have become mates with Crowfeather, so there wouldn't be Lionblaze, and Jayfeather, which means the clans would be doomed basically.
Warrior Cats Official. Home of Erin Hunter's 🐱#Warriors 🦁#Bravelands 🐶#Survivors 🐻#Seekers 📱Tag #warriorcatsofficial for a chance to be featured 📍@harpercollinsus bit.ly/34sTTfP.
- Foster kit: Frostkit— a fluffy tabby grey-point she-cat with tufted ears, pale blue eyes, and white paws) Amberberry— a golden she-cat (Mate: Krestrelmoon. Mosskit— a golden she-cat, Murmurkit— a pale cream she-cat)
Mistystar is a blue-gray she-cat with blue eyes. She is born to Bluefur and Oakheart. Bluefur takes her three young kits to Riverclan, but Mosskit dies in the cold snow. Mistykit and Stonekit are nursed by Graypool. They late get their warrior names, Mistyfoot and Stonefur. Mistyfoot and Blackclaw become mates and have Perchkit, Primrosepaw, Reedwhisker and Pikepaw-but only Reedwhisker lives ...